(Redirected from Champion)
A Pokémon Champion or League Champion is the highest rank any Pokémon Trainer can ever reach. A trainer usually is considered a Champion when they have completed a Pokémon League by collecting all the necessary Badges from a region, winning the regional Pokémon tournament, or by defeating the Elite Four and the previous Champion. There can only be one Champion at a time in different regions, and you must defeat them to be considered a Champion.
Being a Pokémon Champion is actually nothing really special, as you have no special duties and cannot challenge other trainers. You only lose your title when you are challenged by someone else. You are only recognized as a Pokémon Champion, and that is special in it's own way.
List of Pokémon Champions
In the Games
- Blue of Pallet Town - Indigo League (Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Fire Red, Leaf Green)
- Lance of Blackthorn City - Johto League (Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heart Gold, Soul Silver)
- Steven Stone of Mossdeep City - Hoenn League (Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire)
- Wallace of Sootopolis City- Hoenn League (Pokémon Emerald)
- Cynthia of Celestic Town - Sinnoh League (Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum)
- Alder - Unova League (Pokémon Black, White)
- Iris of Opelucid City - Unova League (Pokémon Black 2, White 2)
- Diantha (Pokémon X, Y)
- The Player - Game Dependent
Related ThreadsGym Leader/Champion Levels - last post by @ Oct 19, 2013
Pokemon RPG. (Rivals, Legendaries, Champions, and More!) - last post by @ May 26, 2007
Elite Four and Champion - last post by @ Jan 12, 2014
Good Elite Four,er, Champion team? - last post by @ Feb 26, 2012
So I beat the champion... What now? - last post by @ Apr 8, 2016
This page has been accessed 3,472 times.