|Pokémon FireRed boxart|
|Release Date(s)|| JP: January 29, 2004|
NA: September 9, 2004
EU: October 1, 2004
AUS: September 23, 2004
|Compatible with|| Gen III|
|Paired with:||Pokémon LeafGreen|
|Succeeded by:||Pokémon Emerald|
Choose a Pokémon to start with, and take it out into the field to train up, and use Pokéballs to catch other Pokémon that will help you along your journey. Battle to raise the strength of your Pokémon, to increase your collection, or against your friends for fun. Battle eight Gym Leaders and fight your best to beat the Elite Four, and become the master Pokémon trainer!
- 7 Mysterious new islands to explore. (9 for those lucky enough to attend event certain people.)
- A new Battle Tower, for more competitive battles and more achievable items.
- Bring full cross-compatibility to this game, by connecting to Pokémon Ruby, Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon LeafGreen.
- Wireless multiplayer trading and battling with up to four players using the newly released (with game) wireless adapter.
- The games feature the original 151 Pokémon from the first games, along with Pokémon from Gold & Silver. Link up with Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald to obtain all 386 Pokemon!
- The addition of abilities and Breeding not seen in the originals.
Related ThreadsThere's something wrong with my Game- FireRed USED - last post by @ Nov 17, 2005
Problem with Pokemon FireRed - last post by @ Jun 27, 2008
FireRed National PokeDex: - last post by @ Sep 5, 2007
Pokemon FireRed Story - last post by @ Jan 28, 2008
TROUBLE TRADING WITH FIRERED!!! - last post by @ Feb 9, 2007