Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen Versions
|Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen Versions|
|Platform||Game Boy Advance|
|Release Date(s)|| JP: January 29, 2004|
NA: September 9, 2004
EU: October 1, 2004
AUS: September 23, 2004
|Ratings|| PEGI: 3|
|Compatible with||Generation III, Generation IV|
|Preceded by:||Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire Versions|
|Succeeded by:||Pokémon Emerald|
Choose a Pokémon to start with, and take it out into the field to train up, and use Pokéballs to catch other Pokémon that will help you along your journey. Battle to raise the strength of your Pokémon, to increase your collection, or against your friends for fun. Battle eight Gym Leaders and fight your best to beat the Elite Four, and become the master Pokémon trainer!
- A new Battle Tower, for more competitive battles and more achievable items.
- Bring full cross-compatibility to this game, by connecting to Pokémon Ruby, Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon LeafGreen.
- Wireless multiplayer trading and battling with up to four players using the newly released (with game) wireless adapter.
- The games feature the original 151 Pokémon from the first games, along with Pokémon from Gold & Silver. Link up with Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald to obtain all 386 Pokemon!
- The addition of abilities and breeding not seen in the originals.
Related Threads*******HELP****** Firered/leafgreen or Ruby/sapphire - last post by @ Aug 18, 2006
Pokemon FireRed\LeafGreen Fame Checker Guide - last post @ Jan 4, 2005
firered or leafgreen - last post by @ Dec 22, 2006
FireRed vs LeafGreen? - last post by @ Mar 12, 2006
Classic Pokemon soundtracks from FireRed and LeafGreen land on iTunes, more on the way - last post by @ Dec 11, 2013