Pokémon Soul Silver
(Redirected from Pokémon SoulSilver)
|Pokemon Soul Silver|
|Pokémon Soul Silver boxart|
|Release Date(s)|| JP: September 12, 2009|
NA: March 14, 2010
EU: March 26, 2010
AUS: March 25, 2010
Dutch: Date Postponed due to bug.
|Compatible with|| Gen III|
|Paired with:||Pokémon Heart Gold|
|Succeeded by:|| Pokémon Black|
Pokémon Soul Silver is a remake of the original 2nd Generation of Pokémon, Pokémon Silver. It will be released along side with Pokémon Heart Gold, the remake of Pokémon Gold. Pokémon Heart Gold and Pokémon Soul Silver, contains Pokémon from the 3rd and 4th generations. These generation Pokémon can be found in a variety of ways. The game was created to celebrate the 10th aniversery of Pokemon Silver.
2. Listen to Hoenn Sound or Sinnoh Sound on the Radio. On a specific date, to find a Pokémon in the corresponding region.
3. Listen to Professor Oak's Pokémon Talk Show on the Radio and go to the Swarm Pokémon's corresponding route.
 New Features
- All 493 Pokémon will be able to follow the trainer as they did in Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition you have to put them first place in your Pokemon and then you walk around with them and they become happier and some Pokemon need to be happy to evolve.
- Graphics of the quality featured in the fourth generation (Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Pearl and Pokémon Platinum)
- New Pokéwalker device bundled with either version of the game. It has been confirmed that the Pokéwalker is coming to the USA.
- Lugia and Ho-oh figurines will be given out when you pre-order their respective game. (Lugia for SoulSilver and Ho-Oh for HeartGold) In addition if you pre-order both games an Arceus figurine will be given. It has been confirmed that the Arceus figurine will not be given out in the USA, but they will be in Japan.
- The new female character is now called Lyra instead of Kris, likewise, Gold has been named Ethan.
- Similar to D/P/Pt, a National Dex may be obtained.
- New customizable option for the Safari Zone, so you are able to catch different types of Pokemon.
- New event called Pokéathlon. This is where the player may take part in various events such as speed, jump, strength, stamina, strength, and skill.
- Game Mechanics brought up to Generation IV standards.
 Version Exclusives
The following Pokemon are available exclusively for Heart Gold players to capture:
If you are a trader, catch'em all!.
Related Threads.:Soul Silver Spriting Contest:.:Current Round: Open:. - last post by @ Aug 22, 2012
. : Soul Silver Spriting Competition : . : New Thread - Page 30! : . - last post by @ Sep 27, 2011
. : Soul Silver Trainer Card Competition : Chapter II : . : Open Round : . - last post by @ Jun 26, 2010
. : Soul Silver Trainer Card Competition : . : New Thread: P31! : . - last post by @ Jan 16, 2010
. : Soul Silver Spriting Competition : . : Simple Fusion : May 18th : . : Tournament Final Round Judged! : . - last post by @ May 18, 2011
This page has been accessed 35,388 times.