Pokémon Stadium 2
(Redirected from Pokemon Stadium 2)
Pokémon Stadium 2 is the action-packed sequel to the first Pokémon Stadium. Pokémon Stadium 2 expands the first game by allowing the second generation of Pokémon handheld games to be inserted into the Gameboy packs. Within the game, you as a Pokémon Trainer, set out to beat Multiple Tournaments, and the dreaded Gym Leader Tower! It is also like the first game where you choose the Pokémon you wish to use and play against other trainers with them. In the fully 3D environment, players can see and battle their Pokémon in new ways!
- Expanded Pokémon Use: Trainers now can Import their Pokémon not only from Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow, but also from the second generation games Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal! This allows you to see all 251 of your favorite Pokémon in 3D!
- Earl's Pokémon Academy: Newcomers to the series will find this game mode helpful. You will learn about status conditions, types, and random Pokémon trivia.
- Battle in the four different cups of the Tournament; Challenge Cup, Little Cup, Poké Cup and Prime Cup.
- Enjoy all the fun of the Mini-Game Park with 12 games to play!
- Free Battle Mode: This feature is great for testing out a new in-game team or even for just a little fun with one made on the spot.
- Game Boy Tower: The Game Boy Tower feature allows you to play Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal on the Nintendo 64. With the completion of the Tournament Cups and the Gym Leader Castle you can win the upgrades named Doduo Mode and Dodrio Mode, allowing you to play the game at double speed or triple speed respectively.
- Mystery Gift: With Pokémon Gold, Silver or Crystal inserted in the Transfer Pack, once a day a person may use this feature to receive a gift. This gift is sent to the lab and may be put into the PC or your inventory.
- Pokemon Lab - Having Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver or Crystal in the Transfer Pack allows you to make use of this feature. As long as your game progress was last saved in a Pokémon Centre, the player has a number of options to make use of with this feature. They may access their in-game PC, make use of the Pokédex or even use a machine to trade Pokémon between cartridges.
- Quick Battle: As simple as the name would suggest, this feature may be used by one or two players to start battling fast supplied by a pre-selected team.
- Your Room: A bedroom which is all yours which is accessible through having the Pokémon Gold, Silver or Crystal cartridge inserted in the Transfer Pack. This bedroom can be decorated and viewed in 3D!
- Different Colored Pokémon: This feature is placed in the game to slightly alter the colors of your Pokémon when uploaded from the Transfer Pack. It is calculated by the OT number and nickname.
Related ThreadsPokemon Stadium 2 - last post by @ Mar 9, 2008
pokemon stadium 2 - last post by @ Mar 7, 2008