Skrelp

Skrelp
クズモー
Skrelp.png
Barbaracle < Skrelp > Dragalge
Species
Type
Mock Kelp Pokémon
Poison.gif Water.gif
Number
Ability
#690
Height
Weight
1'8" (0.5m)
16.1 lbs (7.3kg)
Gender Ratio
Male: 50%
Female: 50%
Evolves From
Evolves Into
None
Egg Group
Catch Rate
TBD
Tier
EV Yield
NFE
690.png

Skrelp (クズモー) the 30th Pokémon in the Kalos Coastal Pokédex. It is a Poison/Water-Type, and is known as the Mock Kelp Pokémon.

Skrelp can use one of two Abilities: Poison Point, which has a 30% chance of afflicting an opponent that uses an attack that requires physical contact against it with Poison; or Poison Touch, which has a 20% chance of Poisoning an opponent when Skrelp uses a move that requires physical contact. Skrelp's Hidden Ability is Adaptability, which increases its Same Type Attack Bonus from 50% to 100%.

Skrelp gains the opportunity to evolve into Dragalge starting at Level 48.

Skrelp is in the Egg Groups Water 1 and Dragon. It takes Skrelp One Million Experience Points to reach Level 100.

Contents

Biology

Physiology

Skrelp takes on the appearance of a purplish-brown being composed of kelp. It has red eyes and three blue fins.

Gender Differences

Skrelp doesn't have any visible differences to differentiate between male and female.

Game Information

Original Games

Skrelp can be found at Route 8, Ambrette Town and Cyllage City by Fishing with the Good Rod in Pokémon Y. Trading is the only way to obtain one in Pokémon X.

Spin-Off Games

Skrelp has yet to appear in a Spin-Off Game as of writing.

Trading Card Game

No Trading Card Game Information as of yet; will be updated once featured in an upcoming TCG Set.

Anime/Manga Information

Anime

Skrelp has yet to appear in the Anime as of writing.

Movies

Skrelp has yet to appear in any of the films as of writing.

Manga

Skrelp has yet to appear in the Manga as of writing.

Pokémon Information

Competitive Battling

Skrelp's Competitive Battling Information will be updated once Competitive Battling Tiers are released.

Area Locations

Game Rarity Location
X None Trade
Y Common (Good Rod) Ambrette Town
Route 8
Cyllage City

Pokédex Entries

Gen Game Pokédex Entry
VI X Camouflaged as rotten kelp, they spray liquid poison on prey that approaches unawares then finishes it off.
Y It looks just like rotten kelp. It hides from foes while storing up power for its evolution.
Omega Ruby Camouflaged as rotten kelp, they spray liquid poison on prey that approaches unawares and then finish it off.
Alpha Sapphire It looks just like rotten kelp. It hides from foes while storing up power for its evolution.

Statistics

Base Stats Min- Min Max Max+
HP
50
. 210 304 .
Atk
60
112 125 219 240
Def
60
112 125 219 240
Sp. Atk
60
112 125 219 240
Sp. Def
60
112 125 219 240
Speed
30
58 65 159 174

Moves

Via Level-Up

Level Up
Level Move Type Power Accuracy Class
Start Tackle Normal.gif 50 100 Physical.png
Start Smokescreen Normal.gif N/A 100 Other.png
Start Water Gun Water.gif 40 100 Special.png
5 Feint Attack Dark.gif 60 N/A Physical.png
9 Tail Whip Normal.gif N/A 100 Other.png
12 Bubble Water.gif 40 100 Special.png
15 Acid Poison.gif 40 100 Special.png
19 Camouflage Normal.gif N/A N/A Other.png
23 Poison Tail Poison.gif 50 100 Physical.png
25 Water Pulse Water.gif 60 100 Special.png
28 Double Team Normal.gif N/A N/A Other.png
32 Toxic Poison.gif N/A 90 Other.png
35 Aqua Tail Water.gif 90 90 Physical.png
38 Sludge Bomb Poison.gif 90 100 Special.png
42 Hydro Pump Water.gif 110 80 Special.png
49 Dragon Pulse Dragon.gif 85 100 Special.png

Via TM/HM

TM/HM - Gen 6
TM/HM No. Move Type Power Accuracy Class
TM06 Toxic Poison.gif -- 90 Other.png
TM07 Hail Ice.gif -- -- Other.png
TM09 Venoshock Poison.gif 65 100 Special.png
TM10 Hidden Power Normal.gif 60 100 Special.png
TM17 Protect Normal.gif -- -- Other.png
TM18 Rain Dance Water.gif -- -- Other.png
TM21 Frustration Normal.gif  ?? 100 Physical.png
TM24 Thunderbolt Electric.gif 90 100 Special.png
TM27 Return Normal.gif  ?? 100 Physical.png
TM30 Shadow Ball Ghost.gif 80 100 Special.png
TM32 Double Team Normal.gif -- -- Other.png
TM34 Sludge Wave Poison.gif 95 100 Special.png
TM36 Sludge Bomb Poison.gif 90 100 Special.png
TM42 Facade Normal.gif 70 100 Physical.png
TM44 Rest Psychic.gif -- -- Other.png
TM45 Attract Normal.gif -- 100 Other.png
TM48 Round Normal.gif 60 100 Special.png
TM55 Scald Water.gif 80 100 Special.png
TM87 Swagger Normal.gif -- 90 Other.png
TM88 Sleep Talk Normal.gif -- -- Other.png
TM90 Substitute Normal.gif -- -- Other.png
TM100 Confide Normal.gif -- -- Other.png
HM03 Surf Water.gif 90 100 Special.png
HM04 Strength Normal.gif 80 100 Physical.png

Via Breeding

Via Breeding
Move Type Power Accuracy Class
Acid Armor Poison.gif -- -- Other.png
Haze Ice.gif -- -- Other.png
Play Rough Fairy.gif 90 90 Physical.png
Toxic Spikes Poison.gif -- -- Other.png
Venom Drench Poison.gif -- 100 Other.png

Evolution Line

690.gif
Skrelp
Rare Candy Sprite.png
Level 48

Type Matchups

Type Attack Advantages Attack Disadvantages Defense Advantages Defense Disadvantages
Poison.gif
Water.gif
Fairy.gif
Fire.gif
Grass.gif
Ground.gif
Rock.gif
Dragon.gif
Ghost.gif
Poison.gif
Steel.gif
Water.gif
Bug.gif
Fairy.gif
Fighting.gif
Fire.gif
Ice.gif
Poison.gif
Steel.gif
Water.gif
Electric.gif
Ground.gif
Psychic.gif

Related Threads

EV training skrelp - last post by @ Oct 18, 2013
how to catch Skrelp? - last post by @ Nov 27, 2014
How to evolve skrelp? - last post by @ Oct 17, 2013
Skrelp and Clauncher - last post by @ Jun 11, 2013
Looking for Skrelp with hidden ability - last post by @ Dec 10, 2015
Last edited by leDinx on 23 August 2016 at 23:20
This page has been accessed 1,949 times.